13 Feb Our buying guide for Spring Break!
For spring break, some enjoy the pleasures of winter in Quebec , while others will go south to bask in the sun. In both cases, see how to prepare yourself and save on your purchases at the same time!
Spring break in Quebec
You prefer skiing, snowshoeing, skating, sliding or relaxing at the chalet? Equip yourself and dress warmly thanks to sales in the majority of outdoor sports stores. A few suggestions:
- Equipment and winter clothing are on sale at the website altitude-sports.com as well as The Last Hunt.
- Rodin Entrepôt has a huge snowsuit sale for children. You will also find winter boots and accessories.
- Pleinair Entrepôt: everything is reduced up to 60% at their store on Mont-Royal street.
- Brador Hiver offers winter coats and snowsuits for adults and kids at discounted prices.
Trip to the south!
Rather than drag out your summer clothes and swimsuits, why not take the opportunity to renew your wardrobe and strike some bargains?
For bargains on swimsuits, visit:
- The Bikini Village Outlet store for women’s swimsuits.
- The online boutique Gamin Gamine for top brand swimsuits for kids at a great price. Summer clothing is also available.
As for summer clothes, here are a few good addresses:
- The boutique L’Enfantillon of Laval where you will find samples of famous brands for children at prices reduced by 30% to 50.
- The sale section in the online shop at Deux cocos et une cocotte.
- The 3 Méga Vente d’Entrepôt stores await you with a large selection of clothing and much more for the entire family.
- If you are looking for clothing for men and women, a trip to the online liquidation centers for brands such as GAP et Old Navy.
Sandals for men and women
- You can find sandals in the winter! It’s even better because they are on sale on the following websites: ALDO, Call It Spring et The Last Hunt.
- There is also Verona Shoes that has a great sale online and in-store. Save up to 70% on boots, ankle boots, shoes and handbags for women as well as trendy footwear for men.
Happy vacation to all! And, after saving so much, don’t forget to spoil yourself!