26 May 5 Essentials to Take Care of Your Skin
Taking care of your skin is essential. We only have one, and we want to keep it young and healthy! It is important to clean it, moisturize it and treat it with the right products adapted to our skin type.
Did you know that it is important to cleanse your face twice a day? And that all skin types need hydration? Make sure you know your skin type first in order to choose the right products.
Here are 5 steps to integrate into your facial skin care routine, as well as some essential products to discover!
A good cleanser to...
- Dislodge impurities
- Avoid clogging pores
- Eliminate excess sebum
- Remove makeup
- Leave the skin clean
A moisturizer to...
- Protect your skin from pollution, bacteria, cold, etc
An exfoliating scrub to...
- Eliminate dead cells on the surface of the skin
- Allow better absorption of creams and serums
A serum to...
- Increase the moisturizing effect of your creams
- Provide concentrated facial care (acne, wrinkles, hydration, etc.)
- Regulate sebum production
- Have a better looking skin
A sunscreen to...
- Protect skin from UV rays damaging
- Slow down skin aging
* Prices subject to change without notice.